The Turkey Creek Dam and Dike Conservancy board meets quarterly to discuss community input and updates on current projects. Additional meetings are added at the descretion of the board. Meeting agendas, minutes, and project updates from meetings are posted below.
TAX IMPACT AND CASH FLOWS
Public Participation Guidelines
Members of the public wishing to address a meeting of Governing Board of the Turkey Creek Dam and Dike Conservancy District must adhere to the following policies:
- Public comment and participation at meetings of the Governing Board of the Turkey Creek Dam and Dike Conservancy District shall be limited to items appearing on the meeting agenda.
- Individuals or groups wishing to place an item on the meeting agenda shall register their intention with the TCDDCD General Manager not later than noon, two business days prior to the meeting.
- Individuals wishing to address the board on meeting agenda items must indicate such by “signing in” and recording on the “public participation sign-in sheet”:
- the name and address of the individual;
- group affiliation, if and when appropriate;
- the agenda item to be addressed.
- Participation shall be admitted under the agenda item entitled “public participation”, and must be restricted to items appearing on the meeting agenda,
- Each statement made by a participant shall be limited to three minutes duration.
- Any person presenting a matter to the board shall do so in a civil, concise, and non-confrontational manner.
- The Chairman and/or presiding officer may terminate any person’s privilege to address the Governing Board if the individual fails to comply with the provisions of this public participation policy,
- The portion of the meeting during which the participation of the public is invited shall be limited to fifteen minutes.
- During the pendency of the public meeting these guidelines are subject to modification by action of the Chairman and/or presiding officer or a majority vote of the members of the Governing Board.